Welcome to Three Arches Services
Car & small van :- Repairs, Servicing, MOT's and Car Sales Cardiff - Three Arches Services Ltd.
Welcome to Three Arches Services Ltd.
We are a family run independent garage in Cardiff, South Wales. The garage (which was originally established in the Llanishen Cardiff site in 1936) was taken over in 2000 by Peter Dutton.
As your Autocare and local independent garage we can offer all the skills and services found in a franchised garage but without the restrictions and inflated prices,we provide an honest and professional service.
MOT testing (Diesel & Petrol Class 4) and all repairs, such as diagnostics, replacing clutches, exhaust systems, timing belt replacement as well as general maintenance. We also carry out routine servicing for nearly new cars still under a manufacturers warranty & in keeping with manufacturers guidelines. We provide an honest & professional service.
Maximise the lifespan & value of your vehicle with regular servicing, we can reset service lights & use the correct oil grade for your vehicle.
All of our work and supplied parts are covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles ( which ever the sooner ).
Additionally we will never carry out repairs on your car without your prior consent.
For prolonged repairs, or for your convenience, we have a fleet of courtesy cars for which there is no charge.
Collection and delivery available within a ten mile radius (mention at time of booking).
We can also arrange while-you-wait appointments, then sit back & relax with a complimentry coffee.
After hours pick-up can also be arranged, collect from our shop if previously requested.
- Three Arches Services Ltd became endorsed as a WHICH TRUSTED TRADER in December 2016 for the service, repair and MOT work we carry out.
- Three Arches Services are agents for a range of fleet management companies.
- Our experienced time-served factory trained technicians & MOT testers are able to carry out a high level of diagnostic work, including engine management, airbag & ABS lights on all makes and models of car.
- Including regas of aircon and checking for leaks on the R134A and the new R1234YF models, we can also remove bacteria & odours from the aircon using our sanitation system.
- We have trained technicians to cater for your every need & take pride in all aspects of work carried out.
- We also subscribe to the Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service and Repair; this commits garages to an open, transparent and fair method of business, aiming to maintain consistently high standards across the industry, by subscribing to the Code, a garage is demonstrating its commitment to operate as a responsible business and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
We subscribe to the Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service and Repair. Motor Codes can provide a CTSI certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service if a consumer remains dissatisfied with the outcome of a dispute in relation to service and repair. More information can be found at www.motorcodes.co.uk
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution.
In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partners...
We also sell and supply quality used cars, check our latest stock on our Cars for Sale page
Our sales department source and stock low mileage cars and have a wide selection of cars at different budgets.We also offer competitive finance and are part of the AA dealer promise providing you with peace of mind during your purchase
All our cars can be veiwed at our site, Heathwood Road Cardiff CF14 4HT.
New stock arriving regulary.
Part exchanges welcome.
We accept all major debit cards.
All our Sales cars are HPI checked.
Cars will be serviced and if old enough have a new Mot and six months warranty if outside manufactures warranty.
Don't delay, give us a call today!
Our opening hours:
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 17:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Sunday closed
- 029 20752101 option 1
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 17:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am - 12:30pm Telephone enquiries 12.30 - 17.30
- Sunday Telephone enquiries
- 029 20752101 option 2
Petrol station & shop
- Monday - Saturday 07:00am - 21:00pm
- Sunday - 9:00am - 21:00 pm
- 029 20752101 option 3